New - Online Mobile
Saf-T-Pak's new online compliance training platform is the perfect solution for personnel that ship Dangerous Goods once a day, once a month or several times per year.
All the necessary bases are covered, including IATA, ICAO, US DOT, Transport Canada, RID/ADR and Universal Postal Union regulations.
Available 24/7, from any location with a desktop/laptop computer or mobile device with a current or newer browser.
Online Training Benefits:
- Flexible - Training to fit your corporate needs - done where ever and whenever
- Responsive - Works on any device with a modern browser
- Intuitive - Easy-to-Use, straight-forward user experience
- Save - Time and money on travel expenses
- Expert Instructors - Over 25 years dangerous goods training experience
- Certified - Meets the international training requirements found in ICAO and IATA
(Dangerous goods training also certified by the UK Civil Aviation Authority)
Classes Now Available:
- Shipping Infectious Substances
- Shipping Biological Substances
- Shipping Dry Ice
- Shipping Used Medical Devices
Classes Coming Soon:
- Shipping Lithium Batteries
- Shipping Paint
- Earn P.A.C.E. CEU's
- Valid for one year from time of purchase
- Always current training material
- Anywhere and anytime training availability on computers with an internet connection
- Optional Administrative App enables monitoring of each trainee's progress, test score and completion certificate (coming soon)
- Free technical and regultory support
Break Free of Limitations
Saf-T-Pak’s Online Training offers maximum flexibility, allowing each user to take their training from any modern desktop, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
Start the training from your office desktop and finish from your home computer. Saf-T-Pak’s Online Training keeps track of where you left off, chapter by chapter.
All you need is a high speed internet connection and you’re on your way.
More Platforms and Browsers - Now macOS and Windows 10 Friendly!
Saf-T-Pak’s Online Training was created with the future in mind and uses a responsive design to allow any device with a modern web-browser to access
the app and have a superior user experience. Our app runs in the cloud and provides the highest level of security.
Customize Your Training
Saf-T-Pak’s computer-based compliance training allows students to choose exactly the training they need. No wasting time training for what you won’t use.
Your final test and certificate will reflect the specific training subjects you chose during your training. Additionally, you can return throughout
the year if you need to add a subject.
Training based on International and Local Regulations
Our Online Training allows you to choose your training based on your location. While the training is primarily based on the international regulations developed by the
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and adopted by IATA, Saf-T-Pak provides references to country or region-specific regulations that may be important to you.
Customized Test and Certificate
After the test is completed it is scored automatically. The trainee can then print a certificate as their record of training, documenting the specific areas they were tested on,
as well as the test date and expiration month of the certificate. The minimum pass score of 80% to print your certificate should meet most organizations requirements.
Responsible for training for a large number of employees? Saf-T-Pak’s online training is perfect for you! With our optional Administrative app you'll be able to
save and print out training certificates, monitor each student's progress and even control minimum pass scores. To learn more about this important tool
please contact customer service at 1.800.814.7484 from the US and Canada, 410.553.6066 from other locations.
Comprehensive Desk Reference Available at Special Pricing
Save over 60% on the price of the associated Saf-T-Pak Shipping Division 6.2 Dangerous Goods Compliance Training Reference Manual by adding it to the purchase of our training.
This publication is an essential desk reference during training and afterwards for anyone involved in the shipping of Division 6.2 Infectious Substances.
Click Here for a PDF sample of our Training Reference manual.
Ready to Buy?
To purchase the Saf-T-Pak Online Training, or for more information about which Training option or options are right for your organization,
call us at 800.814.7484 from the US or Canada, 410.553.6066 from all other countries or
Click Here to send us an email.
Please quote the following product numbers when ordering:
Saf-T-Pak is an approved P.A.C.E® provider
|US Course List: Infectious Substances and Related Materials Training|
|38022||(3) Users (1) Training Manual|
|38023||(3) Users (1) Training Manual and (1) IATA DGR|
|38024||(3) Users (1) IATA DGR|
|38025||* Each Additional User (price per student)|
(Volume discount available for more than 25 students)
|UK Course List: Infectious Substances and Related Materials Training|
|38029||(3) Users (1) Training Manual|
|38030||(3) Users (1) Training Manual and (1) IATA DGR|
|38031||(3) Users (1) IATA DGR|
|38032||* Each additional User (price per student)|
(Volume discount available for more than 25 students)
How do I determine the training requirements for my organization?
Anyone involved in packaging diagnostic samples and specimens for shipping, whether it be packing, handling or even just preparing the related paperwork is required
by law to undergo specific training, and maintain a record of this training.
How Saf-T-Pak’s Administration App can help you manage your staff’s training requirements:
- Organize your training records
- View employee's training progress
- Keeps track of test scores
- Control minimum pass scores
- Prints training certificates
- Sends recertification alerts
- Tracks P.A.C.E CEU's
- Most Convenient
- Suitable for staff at multiple geographic locations
- Students are not tied to a class schedule
- Seminar training at your facility
- Provides the best learning experience (hightly recommended for first-time trainees)
- Hands-on exercises using actual UN-specification packaging
- Opportunities for classroom and instructor interaction
- Each student receives Saf-T-Pak's Training Reference Manual, a vital desk reference
- Customizable to your shipping needs
- Online Webinar Training
- Presented live, so works well for those who can't travel but still need some classroom interaction
- Ideal for multiple locations
- Can be accomplished in one day, or several - whatever's convenient for you!
- UN-specification packaging material provided to each studetn for practice purposes
- Students also receive Saf-T-Pak's Training Reference Manual, a vital desk reference
Who can teach this specialized training?
At this time there are no requirements for certification to be a dangerous goods trainer. Nevertheless, because of the vital importance of this training and its very
complicated requirements, Saf-T-Pak strives to ensure that our trainers are at the pinnacle of their profession. So when our instructors conduct our classes you can feel
confident that they are respected authorities on this subject.